ช่วยตั้งคำถาม กับ คำตอบ 10 ครับ ขอบคุณครับ
1 จาก 1
1.Q. Where did the saying "Jimmy Christmas" come from?
A. "Jimmy Christmas" is a direct reference to Jesus Christ
and dates back to 1664, when it was first recorded as "Gemini,"
2. Q. Is the Christmas tree a Christian symbol? Where did it come from?
A. Plants and trees that remained green all year had a special significance for people who lived in cold-winter climes.
3. Q. How can we keep our cat away from our Christmas tree?
A. If that's not possible, try lining the tree's lower trunk with aluminum foil. Some cats hate the sound and feel of it and won't try to climb up with the foil there.
4. Q. Scholars can't agree on exactly when Christ was born, but how long has Christmas been celebrated on December 25?
A. The exact circumstances of the beginning of Christmas as we know it remain obscure. The oldest existing record of a feast to celebrate the birth of Christ is in the Roman almanac called the Chronographer of 354 or the Philocalian Calendar.
5. Q. How long have people been sending out Christmas cards?
A. The first Christmas card is thought to have been printed in England in 1843.
6. Q. Why do we decorate our houses at Christmas time ?
A. To celebrate Jesus’ birthday on Christmas day many catholic people decorate their
7. Q. When are Christmas decorations put up ?
A. Used to be put up on Christmas Eve notbefore.
8. Q. Why do they ( we ) celebrate Chistmas ?
A. Because they ( we ) celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ , that what we call this time of year Chirstmas.
9. Q Who first created Christmas cards ?
A. The first Christmas card was created in1843 by a man name John Calcott Horsley.
10. Q. Who sent the first Christmas card ?
A. Sir Henry Cole sent the first ever Christmas card.
ดู กูรู ใน: